background

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Days are Here Again

Bonjour mes amies!! First of all, I just want to say that the viewer response to my video tour in my last post was overwhelming, and if someone had let me know that you guys like videos so much, we could've started this a lot sooner. But, the point is that I appreciate your viewership.

I loooooooove my new job =) I loooooooooooove living in Atlanta. I'm making a few little friends, I found a crazy good church (you know that big pretty church on the side of 75 right before you get to downtown? That's my new church.), and I just put my very first paycheck in the bank this afternoon. Life is just looking so awesome right now. Remember what a sad little girl I was just a few short weeks ago? Doing silly things like making heartbreak playlists on my Ipod? Yeah, I'm not doing that stuff anymore. I feel so far removed from the things in life that were making me miserable. I know that this newfound inner joy could wear off and all the bad stuff could start nagging on me again, but it just feels far away right now. I feel so gumption-y, and that is, of course, the whole point of this thing. So, consider June a successful month in my year's mission.

I went to my very first Sales Meeting this week. It was at Barnsley Gardens in north Georgia, which I must say is one of the cutest little places I've ever been. It looked like how I imagine a Nantucket neighborhood would have looked in the colonial period. I got my very own cabin to stay in for the night, which included this little beauty...


Does that not look so relaxing? I got up super duper early before the meeting on Wednesday so I could take my time and properly soak. It was absolute heaven. Add that to the list of must-haves for when I build my first home.

Now, I'm going to go get my beauty sleep. Because, you know, I have to get up early now....for work....because I'm employed =) Yes, yes, life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, people.