background

Friday, January 28, 2011

Miracle workers

If you've seen me lately (since I'm in Dayton, you probably haven't), you may have noticed that I've completely ditched the habit of wearing makeup. Now, this is partly due to the fact that I simply have nowhere to go at the moment that requires a full face, but it's also due to the fact that my skin has been behaving beautifully lately, thanks to my new daily skincare regiment. I believe that anytime you find something like this that works, you have an obligation to the rest of womankind to share, so here we go...

Miracle worker #1 - Rose Water



Does this sound hokey, or what? I myself was skeptical, but it works! I've been using it morning and night for the past two weeks, and I find that it freshens without drying and leaves a soft, dare I say radiant, glow. Right now, my brand is Bigelow Triple Rose Water, which unfortunately costs $25 a pop, so I imagine I'll be downgrading to something a bit cheaper when I run out.


Miracle worker #2 - Hope In A Jar moisturizer


This probably isn't news to anyone, since Philosophy is pretty much a household name, but to anyone who has opted out because of the price, I urge you to reconsider! This is the last word in moisturizers, completely worth the money, and the large jar lasts forever! I use it everyday, and I probably only buy three jars a year. But, don't get any of the modified versions (SPF, Dry skin formula, etc.). Just stick with the original. The beauty of simplicity...

Now go and indulge, ladies. Makeup optional!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, people.