background

Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday's thoughts

1.) I bought some new shoes today. Isn't it just the greatest feeling to prance around the house in a new pair of heels? Something I always loved to do when I lived alone was to wear a pair of les talons hauts while I did house chores. I haven't done this since I moved back home (my parents would make fun of me, I'm sure), but these will be great for that someday.


Do you love them? 

2.) Over the weekend, I went to see "No Strings Attached." I did NOT want to see it, mainly because I never end up loving Ashton Kutcher movies, and this one seemed a little predictable, but I must say that I completely loved it!! I laughed straight through. There's this one particularly funny part when she's on her period and he comes over and.....well, just go watch it. It's funny.

3.) I found out last night that they are going to make movies out of the Dark Tower series by Stephen King (starring none other than the scrumptious Javier Bardem as gunslinger Roland Deschain). Now, I've read the first two, and I liked them. I can tell that they are the beginnings of a fascinating story, but my goodness they are very difficult to read! It's taken me two years to get through two books because I have to stop every now and again and read something lighter. But now they've decided to make these movies, the first of which is set to come out in 2013, which means that I have 3 years max to read the next 5 books. I'm mentally exhausted just thinking about it. This is the only thing getting me through...


Wait a minute....that's not right....


There we go, that's more like it. 

4.) Tomorrow is February 1st, and every time I walk out the front door, I see more pink, more red, more hearts. I don't mean to sound bitter, but WTF, VALENTINE'S DAY!! LEAVE ME ALONE! I HATE YOU! haha, okay so that's a little dramatic. All I'm saying is that if you don't see me this month, don't be alarmed. I've decided not to leave my house for the entire month because I did it last year and bad things happened. 

On that note, Happy Monday everyone, and I'll see you in March!


2 comments:

  1. I'd like to skip to March too but not for the same reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand the feeling. Good luck in March!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, people.