background

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Busy Busy Busy!!

I'm packing for SBXI this afternoon. I'm taking off with 5 of my best girls to spend the week in Daytona. Funny that I didn't observe Spring Break until after I graduated, but that's fine. Like I told a friend who was teasing me about it, Spring Break is for anyone who is neither taking classes or working during the last half of March. I definitely fit the bill. Here are some of my favorite new buys for this trip...



White eyelet sundress, black cutout sandals, and the full array of multicolored jewelry from Charming Charlie's. I get more and more attached to that store every day. So cheap, and far too many options.

As many of you already know, I had my video interview for the Volkswagen Grad Program this past Wednesday, and it went swimmingly, if I do say so myself. I will find out on Friday if I get to move on to the in-person interview, so I will be a nervous wreck. However, it's better to be a nervous wreck on the beach with my Kindle than to be a nervous wreck at home with nothing to do. Wish me luck!!

I went with my mom to Campbellsville this past Tuesday so she could get her hair did. I hadn't planned to get anything done, but I ended up letting my aunt talk me into getting a feather in my hair. It is so not me, but I must say, I'm liking it. It makes me feel beachy-hippy, if you catch my drift. (Hold while I take a pic to show you.....)


What do you think? Normally you can't see this much of it, but I pulled my hair back to provide a more complete visual. It's actually quite subtle in reality.

As of this afternoon, the Cats have advanced to the Sweet Sixteen, and I'm extremely happy about that. I'm going to miss the rest of the games, so I look to my fabulous friends to keep me updated, please!

I am going to be so tan the next time you see me =) Peace out girl scout

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, people.