background

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Return

I'm back from my fabulous Spring Break trip to Daytona with the girls, and I am settled back in, so let the blogging continue!! It was a much-needed break from the monotony, and I got a pretty fierce tan, so I'm all smiles about that. Also, I got to check one more thing off of my bucket list. I rode a slingshot!! You know those things where you sit in the little round thingy and they throw you up really high in the air like reverse bungee jumping? Yeah, I did that. Always wanted to, parents would never let me, parents don't go to Florida, I ride the Slingshot. It was a very good thing.


I got some pretty serious job search disappointments while I was gone, which threatened to kill the mood entirely, but I'm happy to say that I'm about 76.4% over it, and I'm already looking into some other promising ventures. I wonder how many times I'll write a sentence like that in this thing...DEPRESSING!!! moving on

Want to hear the best news of all? THE CATS ARE IN THE FINAL FOUR!!!!!!! I still just cannot get over this, even though it happened days ago. We're going to win the NCAA tournament championship. I hope everyone is prepared for that. I want a Final Four T-shirt so bad, but I'm not buying one yet in the hopes of purchasing a champs shirt next week.

Remember Phoebe? She had her puppies. Didn't see her for a few weeks, and now she's back, turning the neighborhood upside down in search of food. I'm now referring to her as a hussy. I thought she and I had a special bond, and I found out she's been cheating on me. Still love her. But she's a hussy.

I think that's it for now. I'm going to go call Dr. Marcia Fieldstone for my very own segment, entitled Destitute in Dayton. Good night, and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, people.