background

Friday, April 1, 2011

Jeb

Ever since Phoebe and her pregnant self came along, I've been thinking a lot about getting a puppy. You know, I'm in this awful transition phase of life, I'm on the edge of striking out on my own, and I just think it would be heaven to have a living, breathing, loyal companion to pack along with me. I've never really wanted a dog before, but now I think the time has come. And I know just what I want.

Enter Back Home Farms, based out of Greensburg, KY (the momma's homeland). And what is their specialty breed you ask? Wolves. That's right, wolves. As in 'I was walking alone in the forest and I was attacked by a pack of wolves' wolves. Isn't that so beautifully different? I like different things. I like it when someone says "Only Kacey..." Look at these adorable things!



I just cannot get over it! I took one look at these little darlings, and I just knew that this was the kind of dog I was meant to have. Look at how beautiful they are when they grow up...


It's been decided. As soon as I officially get out of dodge, I'm getting a wolf puppy. I want one of the grey ones because I want it to look authentic. When the neighbors see my dog running around, I want them to fear for their lives! I want animal control calling me on a daily basis. And I want it to be a boy, because the name is the best part. Jacob Ephraim Black II (affectionately known as Jeb). I know, it's perfect, and you're jealous because I thought of it first.

Kacey Henderson, proud owner of her very own werewolf =)

2 comments:

  1. I told Greg want a Great Dane and I want to name it Alexander the Great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A noble name for a noble beast. I love it =)

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, people.