background

Monday, May 23, 2011

ATLast!!

I'm blogging from the beach this evening! It's okay to be jealous. You should be. I have been a terrible blogger the past few weeks, and it is simply because life has been so exciting and interesting! Would you like to hear the biggest, bestest news of the entire "In Search of Gumption" process? I GOT A JOB!!!! I can scarcely believe it. I had almost resigned myself to being dependent on my parents for the next 10 years, but no! For the first time in my life, I am going to be self-sufficient. Such a great feeling.

I am going to be a "Sales Support Coordinator" at a sports licensing company based in Atlanta. Doesn't that sound like so much fun! That's right. I'm going to be a city girl now. I think I will enjoy the change of pace. I love my small town life, but cities have easier access to gourmet food stores. I've already begun the apartment search (I've got to get a move on because I start in two weeks!!), and just this evening, I purchased the first pieces of my official career woman wardrobe! Thank you Banana Republic for your contributions!

You know, I should get back to enjoying my beach vacation, but I just had to drop in to share the good news! I'm feeling a great big pat on the back from all of my readers right about now. Merci beaucoup!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy for you, Kacey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh!!! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on getting the new job Kacey. i know that you will do a great job at it. proud of ya.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, people.