background

Monday, May 9, 2011

Fun With FaceinHole

The person you marry will be the person you have to get your picture taken with for the rest of your life. What if you don't compliment each other?!? That is terrible, and thanks to FaceInHole, completely avoidable. Let's try some fantasy relationships on for size...


Oh yeah. I'm definitely feeling this. I could do eternity. I'm very good at entertaining myself, so it would take centuries for me to reach a state of depressing boredom. Maybe a little longer with this handsome hunk of vampiric Britishness by my side. I don't really care for RPatz as RPatz, but as Edward.....oh my, irresistible. 


Every night in my dreams, I see you, I feel you, that is how I know that Leonardo DiCaprio and I make a DAAAAANG fine couple. I've known it since I was in the third grade. He's the childhood romance that just won't go away ("I just can't quit chu, Leo!"). Can I just say that my inappropriate smiles in all of these photos is hilarious to me? I literally have no pics of me when I'm not smiling to camera.


Yo ho! Yo ho! A life with Johnny Depp for me! I could do this. I could be a pirate. I could live on a ship and make my living pillaging villages in the Caribbean. I could survive on a liquid diet of rum (hmm, maybe not). This is one of the few instances in life where guyliner is a good thing. Gimme gimme more!


How did this get in here?


Da duh dadum, da duh dadum....Tell me this isn't perfect. Tell me this doesn't look natural and effortless. Tell me my round face is not perfectly complimented by a tiara. That's right! You can't say it because it's all true! Some people were just born with the regal gene. I am clearly one of those people. William, I've said it once, and I'll say it again. Big mistake. Big. Huge. 

Wasn't that fun?? Let's do it again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, people.