background

Monday, May 2, 2011

Sad Songs Say So Much

I have at least one more installment of The Bookies coming soon, but before that, I have this to share...


Elton John said it best. April has straight up knocked me flat, and I've just about cried out. But, one good thing to come out of it is that I have created the perfect playlist for heartbreak and depression. I call it "Worst Day Ever".  I'm hoping that it's air time will begin to decrease after this week (job interview = possible relocation = clean slate = better times), but since we all have bad days every now and then, I'm going to share.

Possibility - Lykke Li
Someone Like You - Adele
Gone - NSYNC
How Can You Mend a Broken Heart - Al Green
Just a Dream - Carrie Underwood
Someone Saved My Life Tonight - Elton John
This Time - Jonathan Rhys Meyers
End of the Road - Boys II Men
My Immortal - Evanescence
Nobody Knows it But Me - Tony Rich Project
Roslyn - Bon Iver and St. Vincent
My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
If I Fell - Beatles (for the purposes of this list, I prefer the Evan Rachel Wood version from Across the Universe)
Never Think - Robert Pattinson
Nothing Compares to You - Sinead O'Connor
What Were We Thinking - Joss Stone
Make You Feel My Love - Adele version
Wish I Could - Norah Jones
Someone To Watch Over Me - Renee Olstead version
My Love - Sia


Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, people.