background

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm baaack!

There was a time, long ago, when Lindsay Lohan was my favorite actress. This was around 4th grade, when The Parent Trap had just come out, and I was completely convinced that there were two little freckle faced redheads running around somewhere.

Then, that adorably talented little girl grew up and turned into a druggie, an alcoholic, a whore, and a thief. I stuck by her at first, blaming the glare of the limelight. But now, after practically years of rehab and narrowly escaping jail time, she goes and steals a $2500 necklace. Now, here's my logic. If I'm Lindsay Lohan, and I'm famous, and I have all that money, and I see a necklace that I like, and it only costs a (relatively) measly $2500, I'll just whip out the plastic and buy the darn thing. Why steal it! I just don't understand! Unless you have a mental problem.....wait, that's it! She must be mentally unstable! Forget jail, forget the Betty Ford clinic, get that girl to the psych ward STAT!

In other news...tonight is the UK v. UT game. This game makes me nervous, because if we (UK) lose, then I will get a lot of heck from them (UT people). This is the problem when you are a Kentucky fan living in Tennessee. I feel pretty good about it though.

Finally, I'm ready for True Blood to come back on (not till June or July). Yes, I know it's a scandalous show, and I probably shouldn't be watching it, but I'm really just in it for this..


Alexander Skarsgard, the best thing that ever came out of Sweden. I don't typically like blondes, but I will make an exception for all 6 foot 4 inches of this Scandinavian deliciousness.

2 comments:

  1. I saw a picture of Eric. Disregarded any and all text, and went write this comment about how sexy that man is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) I'm glad he elicits this reaction in someone other than myself

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, people.