background

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine

I've been having a "screw this" attitude toward Valentine's Day this year, but I've realized that this just makes me look like another single and bitter woman. Since bitterness is a big no-no for this year's mission, I've decided that, yes, I will celebrate Valentine's Day.

Meet my Valentine...


=) Isn't she something? She's super intelligent, and she always makes me laugh (yeah, that's right, I think I'm freaking HILARIOUS!). I'm going to spend this Valentine's Day making myself feel special. Here's the plan...

Enjoy an afternoon coffee with a square of delicious dark chocolate.
Pilates
Cook a fabulous Asian inspired dinner
Play with Phoebe
Take a bubble bath (perhaps with a capful of rose water for extra lusciousness)
Begin reading Outlander, one of my favorite books, by candlelight
Sleep in my brand new Egyptian Cotton sheets

Does this not sound heavenly? Just admit it, my Valentine's Day is going to be better than yours, and you're jealous. ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, people.